Whether you are buying or selling a home, investment property, commercial or industrial space – we can assist you.
We are here for you throughout the entire process, which includes negotiations, contract review, inspection requests and closing representation.
We want to ensure that the deal closes and your interests are protected before, during, and after the transaction.
Additional Real Estate services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Condominium & Homeowner’s Association: Corporate & Collection
- Free Short Sale Assistance
- Foreclosure Defense
- Judicial Sale Assistance
- Loan Modifications
- Post-Closing Disputes
- Property Tax Appeals
- And Much More
Family Law is complex and you need someone on your side. Family Law requires extensive knowledge of the law. Give yourself the advantage of having experienced legal counsel.
Our family law services include:
- Divorce: Uncontested & Contested
- Contempt Proceedings
- Legal Separation
- Gay & Lesbian / Division of Civil Unions
- Nuptial Agreements: Pre & Post Nuptials.
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Alimony & Support
- Orders of Protection
- Social Media
- And Much More!
DUI is a serious CRIME with serious consequences, including jail time! You need to take it serious and hire an experienced attorney. Getting arrested carries serious consequences that impact your freedom, employment, and future. Know your rights!
What you need to know about your DUI arrest:
- Your driver’s license will be suspended 46 days after your arrest.
- You can lose your driving privileges for 1 year or more.
- 1st time DUI may result in jail time and up to $2,500 is fines.
- Multiple DUI offenses carry severe consequences and cost.
- DUI law is complex and requires proper representation.
- We offer FREE CONSULTATIONS and payment plans – Contact us today!
CRIMINAL LAW: We represent clients charged with misdemeanor and felony offenses.
TICKETS: Traffic Tickets and City of Chicago Vehicle Code Violations – DID YOU KNOW – All Corporations or LLC’s who receive a City of Chicago Vehicle Code violation must have an attorney represent them in court. Save time and money by hiring us!
We pride ourselves on being customer service oriented, providing you with excellent service by thoroughly answering your questions, and providing practical advice.
Contact us today for a free consultation.